New Build of Single Storey Classroom Block
Inside Out Group (IOG) successfully tendered for this project which involved the new build of a single storey two-classroom block with kitchenette in each classroom and toilet facilities.
- Groundworks including foundations, drainage, over-site and landscaping.
- Brickwork, steel framing, curtain walling and external doors.
- Roofing – sedum/green roof with rubber membrane and solar panels.
- Metal stud work, dry lining, plastering.
- Joinery including doors, skirting and architraves.
- First and second fix power and lighting throughout, including emergency and external lighting.
- Fire alarm, CCTV and door entry system.
- Heating system with LST radiators, BMS controls, hot and cold water with thermostatic radiator valves, WCs, wash hand basins, kitchenettes.
- Decoration throughout.
- Flooring including carpet, vinyl and cap and cove.
- Landscaping, tarmac to playground, external play equipment, playground line markings, pergoda with ramp for wheelchair access, turfing.
Client: Oxfordshire County Council
Location: Sutton Courtenay Primary School, Oxfordshire
Year of completion: 2019
Contract duration: 6 months
Contract value: £440,000